Hosted by Acclaimed Chef, Restaurateur & Author John Bishop A Small Group Fund Raising Tour to Benefit InspireHealth https://inspirehealth.ca/
September 24th* to October 14th 2024 *Arrival Casablanca
Contact us for more information: Jenny Karmali at email@example.com
Phone: 604 681-6345
Energetic cities give way to wild deserts and soaring peaks on this 21 Day Premium adventure through Morocco. Explore the blue washed streets of Chefchaouen, Meknes’s animated medina, the historical Old Town of Fes and the lively Djemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech. Sip tea with an Amazigh family in the Dades Valley, eat pastilla in the home of a Fes local and spend an unforgettable evening beneath the stars in the Sahara. From varied culture to boundless hospitality, discover a country that defies expectations!
Why you’ll love this trip!
• In a remote oasis among the dunes of the Sahara Desert, embrace an escape from the modern world at your Feature Stay camp. Enjoy comfortable beds, en suite bathrooms and authentic décor, plus a traditional feast and live music under a sky full of stars.
• Food lovers will rejoice at these Exclusive Experiences, including a picnic at the ruins of Volubilis, hands on cooking class in Tahanaout, medfouna demonstration in Khemliya and a homecooked pastilla dinner in Fes.
• Get to know the Moroccan way of life as you travel with a local leader and expert guides, enjoy tea with an Amazigh family in the Dades Valley and meet the women of the Tawesna social enterprise in Ait Benhaddou.
• See behind the scenes of Moroccan cuisine during a hands-on cooking class with a celebrated chef – a Premium Exclusive Experience. Harvest fresh ingredients from the on-site organic garden, learn how to transform them into classic aromatic dishes then tuck into your creations.
• Discover Morocco’s iconic sights during visits to the ruins of Volubilis, the blue city of Chefchaouen, the remarkable Sahara Desert, the timeless Ait Benhaddou and the bustling cities of Fes and Marrakech